DUNNING & FAIRBANK is a family owned propshaft manufacturing specialist and repair facility in Leeds, United Kingdom.
Established in 1978, we have served the UK, Europe, Asia & USA in the manufacture, repair and supply of propshafts, universal Joints, centre bearings and components.
We pride ourselves in our service to this ever demanding industry.
We supply a wide range of component parts which include propshafts, universal joints, centre bearings, precision joints, slip joint assemblies, centre support bearing assemblies, weld yokes and flange yokes.
Dunning and Fairbank propshafts have a supremely diverse customer base which we have served to find the best solutions to meet their economical and operational requirements.
We provide a complete repair service with a fast turnaround that results in a minimum of downtime of customer operations.
Propshaft Manufacturing Specialists
Dunning and Fairbank carry the most extensive component range to suit all propshaft applications of the UK market.
Our specialisations include:
- Commercial vehicles – taxis, service cars, classic cars, motor sport, kit cars, light duty vehicles, all standard rear wheel drive pick-ups & four wheel drive vehicles, including Nissan Navara, VW Touareg, & Porsche Cayenne propshaft repairs
- Heavy duty vehicles – heavy duty trucks, transport buses,
- On road and Off road earth moving machines – graders, dozers, dump trucks, front end loaders
- Other special applications – paper machines, bottling plants, machinery drives, marine applications, steel rolling mills, railway vehicles, and other special automotive applications.
The services we provide on all propshafts components and applications:
- Manufacture of all propshafts
- Repair of all propshafts
- Balancing of propshafts
- Supply of all propshafts
- Supply of Universal Joints
- Supply of centre bearings
- Sale of propshaft components
- Conversions and modifications to propshafts
- Quality control assurance to ISO 9001 – 2008 specifications
The propshaft markets we service include the following, but not limited to:
- Earth Moving
Propshaft Capacity and Capability
Dunning and Fairbank Limited is the leading independent propshaft manufacturing specialist based in Leeds UK. We provide a comprehensive service in the manufacture of custom and standard built propshafts, for replacement and original equipment operations.
Whatever the customer specification of application, our workshop is capable of providing propshafts for small productions to large scheduled operations, prototype manufacture, single propshaft orders or supply of associated components.
Dunning and Fairbank Limited is an approved service center of DANA SPICER – “UK’s leading original equipment propshaft supplier to different companies like Caterpillar, ERF Trucking, Foden, Leyland and JCB. We carry Quality Assurance to BS EN ISO 9001 – 2008.
Our facility is fully geared on:
- Replacing all universal joints sizes
- Lengthening or shortening of propshafts
- Modification of non standard and redesigned propshafts
- Retubing of all sizes, providing the standard factory welding
- Balancing of all propshaft on German Schenck balancing machines
- Manufacturing all shafts according to customer design and needs.
Any type of shafts can be modified, balanced, shortened and lengthened according to specification.
Dunning and Fairbank Limited is an approved service center of DANA SPICER – The UK’s leading original equipment propshaft supplier to different companies such as Caterpillar, Leyland DAF, Iveco, Renault, MAN and JCB etc. We carry Quality Assurance to BS EN ISO 9001 – 2008.
Please browse our products and services on the site. Feel free to call or contact our Admin, Technical or Sales Staff. You can also send a quick enquiry and we’ll be happy to help and answer all your questions regarding our products and services.