Dunning and Fairbank have the capability to manufacture, balance and repair small PTO propshafts to heavy industrial shafts. We design propshafts from application specifications for automotive vehicles and for industrial markets. We also offer complete refurbishment and repair service on all propshaft types.
Our stock of propshaft parts and components include:
- Complete propshafts
- Universal joints
- Centre bearings
We also provide customer specifications and design of bespoke propshaft parts using D&F facility’s modern and advanced propshaft manufacturing workshop.
Our propshaft range of products:
- Mechanics 2C to 15C
- SAE 0500 series to 1900 series
- DIN cross tooth 120mm to 220mm (KV)
- DIN 58mm flange to 550mm
- Asian style components and shafts
- Components conform to Quality Assurance ISO 9001 – 2008 specifications
Our propshaft range of applications:
- Light commercial vehicles
- Passenger vehicles
- Service cars
- Kit cars
- Classic cars
- 4×4 and Landrover
- Nissan Navara
- VW Touareg
- Mobile cranes
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty trucks
- Transport buses
- Light duty vehicles
- Mercedes Vito
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Four wheel drive vehicles
- Standard rear wheel drive pick-ups
- Marine applications
- Plant vehicles and machinery
- Drilling and mining applications
- Pump drives
- Paper mill machinery
Our propshafts services include:
- Dynamic balancing to ensure propshafts run smoothly
- Modification of propshafts to meet new and revised driveline requirements
- Shortening or extending of propshafts
- Repair of propshafts
- Design new propshafts to customer’s specifications
- Service exchange propshafts for commercial vehicles to get back on the road on the quickest possible time (keeping the downtime at a minimum)
- Emergency response to propshaft requirements by providing same day return and collection using UK market courier service.
- Pick up and deliver service within the local area
Propshaft Quality Assurance
Dunning and Fairbank is an independent propshaft specialist that prides itself on its various services of manufacturing, designing and supplying a complete range of propshaft products and associated components that suits all application requirements including commercial vehicles, cars, marine, industrial and specialist applications.
We offer the quickest response to propshaft modifications and repairs, including dynamic balancing, all supported by our facility’s vast stock & availability of replacement components.
As part of our technical service, we also offer professional guidance and recommendations on the best and most appropriate shafts, along with an estimate of anticipated working life and a guarantee of safe operating speeds.
We always welcome enquiries from individuals, businesses and companies to discuss their propshaft requirements. The aim of Dunning and Fairbank is to provide all clients with an efficient, swift and cost effective solution to their propshaft needs. We have built a reputation on exceeding client’s expectations with the highest standards of manufacturing quality, combined with the professional expertise and knowledge in the propshaft field.
Call us for enquiries to learn more about our emergency service for industry and trucking applications.